Leasing Process & Procedures
– Avoiding one of the most common problems caused by the novice manager
– Reducing your liability by requiring renter’s insurance.
– Reducing liability by making sure funds are cleared before keys are handed over
– I thought that unit was grandfathered in! Code enforcement red tagging it now?
– Forgetting to exclude items and causing expensive problems.
– A year paid in advance? No so fast.
– Who signs first and how?
– Access gates are for the tenant’s security. Or are they?
– Are the online rent payment companies causing you to lose control?