Application & Screening Process
– Avoiding one of the most common problems caused by the novice manager
– Reducing your liability by requiring renter’s insurance.
– Reducing liability by making sure funds are cleared before keys are handed over
– I thought that unit was grandfathered in! Code enforcement red tagging it now?
– Forgetting to exclude items and causing expensive problems.
– The law says that I can break my lease if I buy a house. Oh really?
– A year paid in advance? No so fast.
– The ticking time bombs sitting on your desk.
– Do you really know the lease you inherited?
– Looking to avoid big mistakes? Use the Checklist.