– The law says that I can break my lease if I buy a house. Oh really?
– A year paid in advance? No so fast.
– Operating under an expired fictitious name or name not registered at all? Maybe!
– Do you really know the lease you inherited?
– Are you a property manager or a collection agent?
– Dealing with that dock or boat lift properly?
Still getting info the old fashioned way?
Is the association your friend or foe?
– Avoiding massive damage through simple replacements.
– A year of rent collected in advance? Great! NOT!