Episode 67: Common Myths and Misconceptions
– The law says that I can break my lease if I buy a house. Oh really?
Episode 66: Advance Rent Dangers
– A year paid in advance? No so fast.
Episode 53: Fictitious Names
– Operating under an expired fictitious name or name not registered at all? Maybe!
Episode 52: Inherited Lease
– Do you really know the lease you inherited?
Episode 48: Collections and The Property Manager
– Are you a property manager or a collection agent?
Episode 46: Waterfront Property Issues
– Dealing with that dock or boat lift properly?
Episode 18: Successfully Contacting Your Owner and Tenant
Still getting info the old fashioned way?
Episode 7: Successfully Managing Association Governed Rentals
Is the association your friend or foe?
Episode 39: Avoiding Flood and Water Damage
– Avoiding massive damage through simple replacements.
Episode 25: Dangers of Prepaid Rent and Long Leases
– A year of rent collected in advance? Great! NOT!